Global Manufacturing, Local ServiceWe can provide product from worldwide rubber molding manufacturers, supported by MD's local technical expertise and project management. Your company will benefit from our engineering expertise and program management, including design, logistics and communication.
What parts fit well with Global Manufacturing?Knowing there are exceptions to every rule, the basics can be summarized:
- Stable product design
- Relatively basic, straight-forward rubber material formulations
- High labor content parts
- "Higher" usage item with regular, consistent demand
- Parts that pack and ship well
How does it work?
- New tooling is constructed and sampled for approval.
- Upon approval, production quantities are ordered, landed, and inspected at MD.
- Releases are shipped from inventory at MD per customer demand.
- Minimum inventory and restocking is managed based on customer orders and planning information.
Where does the product come from?
- Worldwide partner rubber manufacturers
What are the benefits?
- Local Engineering expertise, approach to DFM, and knowledge of rubber formulations.
- Piece price and tooling competitive in a world market.
- Domestic and Asian production capabilities.
- Expertise in inventory programs and logistics.
Global ReachMD has a global reach in both production and fulfillment. Product may be produced in North America or Asia, and is shipped to our worldwide customers. MD's ability to offer multiple manufacturing and fulfillment strategies allows the best possible supply chain for your project.
Molded Dimensions takes pride in the technical excellence and versatility of our business. Our Global Manufacturing capability is one of the factors that sets us apart from other domestic manufacturers.